Workshop Series „DEEP INSIDE”
Immerse yourself in the technical world of
Identity & Access Management products
We invite you to a workshop of a very special kind: Our DEEP INSIDE workshops, where a selected Identity & Access Management product is presented, are intended for all those who are interested in profound technical questions.
In the detailed examination of identity and access management architecture, functionalities, schema, role model, life cycles, etc., everything that remains unanswered in ordinary manufacturer events will be discussed!
Deadline follows, 10.00 AM till 04.45 PM, Stuttgart
As part of our DEEP INSIDE event series, the manufacturer IBM will present its IAM solution: IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) offers a business-centric approach to identity governance and administration. Besides the automation labor-intensive processes such as access management, recertification, password management, IGI gives you strong control over user access to applications and careful monitoring/reconciliation of how permissions match business roles and responsibilities. IGI enables business and IT to collaborate on regulatory compliance and security objectives across enterprise applications and data, significantly reducing operational costs.
During our workshop in Stuttgart, our IAM specialists will subject IGI to an in-depth analysis and examine the technical details. As a participant, you will have the unique opportunity to get to know the advantages and disadvantages of the system and ask your own questions.
Beginning of workshop: 10:00 AM
End: around 4.45 PM
Core topics of DEEP INSIDE workshops:
- The ideal IAM model as a master graphic – Overall overview about the functional and technical requirements
- deron IAM Product Finder – a unique and the world’s largest IAM Product Finder for IAM products
- IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence – based on the deron IAM Product Finder
- Q & A –participants questions as well as reference analysis by deron
- Good practices in IAM – between preference and reality
deron services GmbH, Stuttgart, Schelmenwasenstraße 32
The workshop occurs under the management of deron services GmbH.
All presenters have an extensive long-time experience from the numerous customer projects of Identity & Access Management. The presenters from vendors and from deron are also available during the breaks for additional individual discussions.
- Technical workshops with specialists of vendors and deron
- Handout: 40 pages IAM practical guidelines with exclusive work materials and checklists
250, – Euro / 295, – CHF (plus VAT) per person
As part of the “DEEP INSIDE” series, the identity and access management specialists from deron have been organizing regular technology workshops with manufacturers of a wide variety of IAM products for many years. What these workshops apart: The detailed examination of IAM architecture, functionalities, schema, role model, life cycles, etc. focuses on profound technical questions that are not discussed in ordinary manufacturer events. The basis for a detailed analysis of the latest product developments are the diverse requirements of the companies with which deron consultants deal on a daily basis.
We also open our workshops to a small circle of technically interested people from the companies. Take the opportunity to take a deep look at IAM products and let your technician’s heart beat faster: Ask all the questions that have remained unanswered for you so far. Get tips for solving particularly complicated requirements from day-to-day operations, see how the product solves the functions you need in detail, benefit from the in-depth discussions between the IAM Consultants from deron and the product specialists and see what requirements an IAM must meet in day-to-day operations. And: Get an insight into our over 800-criteria IAM Product Finder, with which we take a close look at every IAM product!
What will you take away from this?
- Expand your personal network of contacts to IAM specialists.
- Share your practical experience and problems with others.
- Step straight into the technical world of IAM products.
- Create a know-how advantage for yourself and protect yourself against monetary and time misinvestment.
- Get to know the different requirements of an IAM.
- Deeply delve into our IAM Product Finder, which includes – as the world’s largest IAM Product Finder – over 800 requirements
- Expand your practical experience.
- Browse our 40-page IAM-Paktiker guide with exclusive working materials and checklists.
- And last but not least: Enjoy the excellent lunch.
Registration to next workshop
The next Deep Inside Workshop is expected to take place in autumn 2020 (exact date to be announced). Together with the technical specialists from IBM we will dive into the depths of the identity management solution IGI.
Registration for the next workshop is currently not possible. However, if you are interested in attending the event, you can use the following form to make a non-binding reservation:
Inclusion in our mailing list
We are happy to add you to our mailing list and inform you about the respective appointments. Please enter your contact details here.