SAP Identity Management 7.x End of Life – What next?
Minimize risk for a successful migration
Expert forum on 05. December 2019, 10.00 till 16.30 PM
- Knowledge sharing: Where the real problems lie?
Bring your own challenges and migration requirements from 7.x to 8.0
- Identity Management: How I can avoid the complex cases?
Experience the real time practical examples of a large company
- Upgrade or Migration? Find the right way and use the great opportunity:
- Strategy, methods, obstacles, good practical examples.
- Improvise the process models and business process integration
- Introduce different upgrade strategies
- Architecture optimization (Migration planning, License planning)
- Functional and technical aspects (Roles, life cycle, packaging)
- Next steps: Thus, I start successfully in the next IDM project phase.
CIOs, SAP and Identity & Access Management responsibilities, IT architecture, specialist and executives of IT security, IT revision, Data protection etc.
deron services GmbH and Xiting GmbH
deron services GmbH, Stuttgart, Schelmenwasenstraße 32
515, – € (plus VAT)
At the end of 2018, SAP has discontinued the support for the Identity Management system version 7.x. The new version 8.0 provides an essential advantage over the previous version .i.e. significantly better usability, increased stability & security, modern architecture, new development environment, real business content package structure for the business content and much more.
Due to these changes, a pure technical upgrade is not recommended in many cases. Without thorough preparations and the support of an experienced partner, probability is high that the project upgrade will fail.
Upgrade versus Migration: Minimize your risks and use your chance!
At our exclusive, one day expert forum, we put your upcoming hurdles and challenges of the transition in the first place. You will receive concrete strategies for the successful migration to the version 8.0.
The decisive factor is here that the migration of SAP IDM 7.x to SAP IDM 8.0 provides tremendous opportunities in terms of future viability, business process integration (keyword “Digital transformation”) and system usability. You can use these chances in any case because they reduce your risks significantly.
- A big opportunity for the process integration, business roles and high usability
- Improvised IDM business processes: Quicker, simpler and transparent processes
- Homogeneous and highly automated IDM, implementation of a streamlined architecture
- Increased stability and security of the modern development environment (Eclipse)
- Package principle: authorization of the developer on individual packages
- Traceability and reporting (History) without workaround for SAP authorizations
SAP Identity Management specialist’s alliance: Benefit from our experience!
With a long term experience in the conception, business process integration and in the IDM implementation, we, the deron Identity Management specialists and the SAP security expert Xiting develop an individual and business oriented SAP IDM solutions in a strategic alliances. In cooperation, we succeed to design and implement a holistic and individual migration method like no other. The business process integration and a high user benefits are our top priority. At our expert forum, we will show you how appropriate solutions looks like.
Please use the following application to register for the expert forum. Please note that we can assign only 10 places and we charge the event contribution from 515,- € (plus VAT) per person. You will be informed by us in the coming days.
Yes, I register myself to the expert forum of the topic “SAP Identity Management 7.x End of Life – What next?” on 05.12.2019 for 515, – € (plus VAT).