Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS)
SAP authorizations made easy
The Swiss company Xiting has designed the software tools in the Xiting Authorizations Management Suite (XAMS) for more efficient, faster and secure execution of SAP authorization projects.
With this solution you shorten the time required during critical and complex project phases and subsequently also during daily administration. The technology is based on the rules of the DSAG Test Guide.
Due to the complexity of SAP authorization management, XAMS offers midsize companies, which usually do not have experts in this area, an excellent opportunity to quickly, easily and efficiently increase security in daily operations and projects while saving resources.
- With the use of the productive test simulation, it is possible to create the authorizations without any delay and risks on a running, productive system.
- Eliminate potential risks during the operational transfer of new SAP authorizations with protected GO-Live.
- With the Security Architect, you can create automatically the SAP security concepts and compare the actual system settings with the conception (concept validation).
- The Role Designer supports the creation of a sustainable role authorization concept in which all users are sufficiently and not too extensively authorized.
- When you upgrade to SAP S/4HANA, authorizations are also affected. The Role Designer shows you which roles and transactions in your system are affected by the changes.
Vendor: Xiting AG
Product website: https://www.xiting.ch/produkte/
Would like to know more about this product?
As an experienced Identity and Access Management specialist with many years of experience, deron knows the market for IAM systems very well. We are manufacturer-independent and will be happy to advise you objectively with regard to solutions and possible applications of this and other IAM products. With the help of our unique testing instrument, our product analysis catalogue, we provide you with targeted support in your individual product selection.